We commit to :
- Organise London’s communities and civil society to work together for the common good and in the interest of our members.
- Train, support and strengthen a new generation of civic leadership in politics and relationship building, in order to play a responsible and constructive role in the governance of our great city.
- Offer you the opportunity to engage regularly with our diverse and growing membership over the next 4 years.
We ask you to:
- Meet with us at least twice a year during the next 4 years.
- Relate to us regularly through a designated senior member of your team, who will record and support decisions made to ensure that action follows. S/he will work with us to produce an annual progress report.
- Attend at least one London Citizens Assembly, in or before May 2014.
- Secure a place for us at the negotiating table for strategic decisions which affect our communities.
To get more information on the campaign and to become invovled http://newcitizens.nationbuilder.com/support